Thursday, January 26, 2012

work in progress

So even though my blog is a craft a day for a year, i didn't complete my project today. I got up early (5:30am) to start early, before work but I did not get it done. I think this project I will save to do when I have spare time (lunch breaks, bus rides, etc) So I can always be productive and fill my time.


I'm posting pictures of the process because a friend asked if I could show her how to make a Celtic looking pillow.

Oh, and while I was speaking with my Mother last night, she suggested that I make some business cards. Probably so that she could hand them out to people back in my home town. So I'm really excited to make that my project tomorrow. Business cards made with fun scrap fabric notions! (it kind of reminds me of making ATC's. :)
 -meggie

No comments:

Post a Comment