Friday, January 27, 2012

Business Cards

Here is what I'm thinking I want my business cards to look like. I sent the picture off to my sister first thing this morning, and she suggested I change "productions" to something else because productions is associated mainly with movies or assembly line comings and goings.

While I had thought of that myself, I couldn't figure out how to change the name within the etsy community, and I wanted everything to match up on the website and business cards. After the phone call, I got down to the nitty gritty with etsy and found out how to change the name.  My store is now called Hill Top Creations -crafting made fun.  (I feel as though it should have always been this name!) Out with the old, in with the new!

I did try to use fabric on my business cards, but I liked it better with just my handwriting, and drawing of the hill top house. Making them by hand will be nice since it's more personal and, I can make them as I need them. A few here, a few there. What do you guys think? Should I have any more information on the card? Design it differently? Thank you once again for the imput!
 -meggie

3 comments:

  1. I think you made the right decision with changing "productions" to "creations", it's far more descriptive and suits your shop better. As much as I like the hand drawn look, I think it would be more businesslike to have the back of the card printed instead of handwritten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I didn't have my old type writer! That would have been a fantastic look for the back side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that creations is the better way to go. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete