Wednesday, February 1, 2012

lists, who doesn't love them!

Ever have one of those days where you just can't remember anything? I did today, all though I'm not quite sure it's different any other day ;) I was just laying in bed trying to coax myself to sleep, but instead of sleeping I was thinking about all of the things I wanted to try to craft. (this happens frequently) I have the best ideas while I'm drifting off.

The problem rests in that when I wake up in the morning or even the next day I can't fathom what I had thought up to make! That's why I'm going to start a list of all the things I want to make as I think them up, and just continually add to it. Here it goes..

1. Make a pillow out of the weave pattern on the back of the shag rug
2. Make a t-shirt collage scarf. (words/pics?)
3. Make a wickedly cool t-shirt skirt that would make my best friend jealous!
4. Make t-shirt curtains, or a ruffled t-shirt shower curtain

If you hadn't noticed I'm kinda on a t-shirt kick! Now to find them at a cheep price! I've been putting out the word to people at work seeing if they have any old shirts they wanted to trow away. Slowly they have been trickling in. (I work with the best people in the world!) I also put the word out to my momma, who I get to travel back home to see this weekend with my older sister and potentially my younger sister as well! Clear hwy 35, the sisters are goin on a road trip to the home front!

It's getting late, so I better hit the sheets hopefully dreaming of the scads of t-shirts I'm going to find at the thrift stores tomorrow! Wish me luck! -meg

t-shirt scarf example found at http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/10/t-shirt_memory_scarf.html

2 comments:

  1. Tip. make a batch of your bussiness cards and put them up at places along the way of your roadtrip. Also send a batch to your mom and sisters for them to distribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and get $$$$ for every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete